Tuesday, May 12, 2020

A Beginner : Photography



Following Photography

People spend their time in different ways. Some like to dance, sing, engage in sports, some start gaming , go fishing, read books and many more activities around to get engaged.


Photography is one, among all those activities. It can be a hobby, a passion or  profession. Photography is an art, its an art of story telling. Like a story having different genre, photography also have its own type.


Here, I am giving my opinion on photography. For me, photography is a hobby. When i'm free and I see something fascinating, I take my camera out and start capturing moments.


Being amateur photographer and sometimes capturing magnificent image gives chills. Thats the best part of photography I adore.

Best photographers need to build patience. If you want to capture a perfect moment, you need to wait for the time and so being alert is important as well.
Colour composition and lighting setting affect image quality and so it also needs to be taken care of.
I clicked these photos last month when I was staying at home during coronavirus lockdown. Though the images are not perfect, this greatly satisfies me.


I used my iPhone to capture these images  and after i saw the results, it really proved that the camera is worth the price I paid for the phone.


If you are looking something to photograph, the best idea is to look around yourself. Find something creative, maybe a pen or a small statue you have at home. It not always important that you get photograph of new things, animals or some event. Maybe something in your vicinity is waiting for you and your camera.



Yes, there are rules in photography. There are certain techniques that enhances the quality of your image. But for me, creativity comes first before rules. I am not a perfect photographer, I might never be able to do that but to stand out of the crowd you need to make your own rules. Basic understanding and basic rules are important, I agree but when you start engaging,  you'll learn more from your own experiences more than the explanations of others.


If you have camera then start capturing photos. You never know that the photo you capture might one day motivate you to be a professional photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Flower

There is this flower in my lawn it buds, it blooms, it is an attraction, where the bee looms... ther...